Wappalyzer is a cross-platform utility that uncovers the technologies used on websites. It detects content management systems, ecommerce platforms, web frameworks, server software, analytics tools and many more. Easy installation for your browsers.
1. Scrum Overview
2. Scrum Values
3. The Concept of Sprints
4. Scrum Roles Overview
5. Role of a Scrum Master
6. Role of a Product Owner
7. Role of a Development Team
1. Introduction to Agile
Agile in a mindset or a way of thinking that guided by 4 values and 12 principles.
2. Agile Manifesto: Agile Values
3. Agile 12 Principles
4. My Top 5 Agile Principles
5. Benefits of Using Agile
6. Challenges of Using Agile
2. Creating the Shop Structure
3. Working on the Navigation
4. Registering the Routes
5. Storing Product Data
6. Displaying Product Data
7. Editing & Deleting Products
2. What is the MVC?
Separation of Concerns
Models-> Objetcs or Heart of the project , Responsible to ‘Represent your data in your code’ ,
work with your data (e.g. save , fetch)
Views-> What the users sees
2: Sharing Data Across Requests & Users
3: Templating Engines – An Overview
Available Templating Engines
1: EJS Syntax: <%= name %>
What is Express.js?
Working with Requests & Responses(Elegantly)!
Returning HTML Pages(Files)
2: What is Express.js?
What and Why ?
2: Understanding NPM Scripts Commands::
To Start specific file by Predefined Node Command
To Start specific file by Custom Node Command
npm run start-server
3: Installing 3rd Party Packages::
1. Module Introduction
2. How The Web Works
3. Creating a Node Server
4. The Node Lifecycle & Event Loop
5. Controlling the Node.js Process
6. Understanding Requests
7. Sending Responses
8. Request & Response Headers
1. Module Introduction
3. Refreshing the Core Syntax
4. let & const
5. Understanding Arrow Functions
6. Working with Objects, Properties & Methods
7. Arrays & Array Methods
8. Arrays, Objects & Reference Types
2. What is Node.js?
3 Node Architecture
4. How Node Works
5. Installing Node.js and Creating our First App
6. Understanding the Role & Usage of Node.js
7. Course Outline
8. How To Get The Most Out Of The Course
What are vue components ?
Vue Component are the basic building blocks of Vue app where you will spend most of your time.
Let’s get started by looking at the structure of a Vue Component and building our own.
When we created a project with the Vue Js CLI, it will generate couple of components for us.